Please note Arda Wigs will be out of the office from Dec. 22 through Dec. 26 in observance of the holiday, and Dec. 31 through Jan. 1. We are not open on weekends.
If you are ordering for Christmas PLEASE NOTE:
We do not offer same day shipping. We have a processing time of three business days. In high volume periods such as Christmas, it will take the entirety of those three days to process your order.
If you wish your order by Dec. 25 please order no later than Dec. 15 to optimize your chances. Mailing services are slammed during the holidays and their usual transit times are NO LONGER GUARANTEED. Fedex especially.
Priority mail 1-day, 2-day, 3-day are not guaranteed. They are estimates based on your zip code. They apply ONLY after your item is shipped and they are frequently wrong. Please do not rely on them. If you need a package delivered quickly, choose Priority Mail Express or Fedex Express.
First class mail can take up to ten days. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Hello! With the extra traffic we get during sales and the holidays, we'd just like to re-clarify how our web inventory works! :)
Our current cart system recognizes when an item's inventory hits zero, and when that happens the “Add to Cart” button is replaced with a “Backorder Item” button automatically.
However, the “Out of Stock” label you usually see is something we have to type in manually. As we fulfill orders, we'll add this label when we pull the last of an item from our warehouse. This means it could take up to 3 business days for an item to be labeled as “Out of Stock,” though the switch to a backorder button is still automatic. The reason we add in the “Out of Stock” label is to make its status more obvious to customers that might not recognize what backording a wig means. Believe me, having to do this process is just as frustrating to us as it is to you guys, but you'll be happy to know that this shouldn't be the case for much longer; once our new website launches around February, items should be listed as “Out of Stock” automatically! Thank you for your patience and understanding! :)
Also for those of you just tuning in, we had a Cyber Monday sale last week! We've caught up on those orders and are back to normal processing times, but if you are in need of a wig by Christmas, please read our previous blog post regarding holiday shipping times!
The sale has caused several items to go out of stock. Please refer to our restock page to see when these items will be back in stock! Our December order will be arriving in several boxes at a time over the next few weeks. There is also a list of Chibis and Lace fronts on order to arrive in January. Later today we will be adding our (soft date) mid-late January restock list, which will include many items that went out of stock during our sale.
For those of you just tuning in, we had a Cyber Monday Sale yesterday on December 1st!
We're working very hard to get orders processed ASAP, and at this point in time we anticipate having all sale orders shipped by early next week. Sales have a big impact on our processing times, so if you placed an order after the sale and have an upcoming deadline, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do. Thank you so much for your patience!
The sale starts tomorrow, DECEMBER 1, Monday morning at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT Central Time. The code is 20k14 (that's a lowercase k!) for 20% off!
Backorder is now turned OFF! You will not be allowed to backorder any out of stock items until Tuseday at 12:00 AM.
- Preloading your cart is not a guarantee of getting your item. Shopify DOES timeout carts and it WILL cause you to be booted out of the payment process if someone purchases your item before you finish checkout. It also may cause your item to be oversold.
- Our sales are insane! Lots of people buy things at once. We are so sorry if your item says in stock but gets oversold! We will notify you if this happens as soon as possible on Monday. Please be patient with us! We understand it's disappointing, but there's nothing we can do about it, unfortunately.
- Lots of items may have one or two in stock, and if someone checks out before you, it may cause the item to show up as sold and boot you out of checkout. We're not sure what the heck Shopify does to cause this, but we have heard reports of people coming back a few minutes later and the item being in stock again. Keep trying, perhaps you will get lucky!
- If your code doesn't work and it checks you out without a discount, we will refund it on Monday. If the code does not apply to an item it should, email us and we will fix it Monday. :)
- Discount codes cannot be stacked. Rewards gift certificates cannot be combined with sale codes. Purchased gift certificates can be refunded for the amount of the gift certificate, please email us with your order number and gc code after you make your purchase.
- We have ceased using DHL and have returned to using USPS. Please be aware, 1-day, 2-day and 3-day Priority Mail shipping is NOT EXPEDITED. It is an estimate given by USPS servers on when they think your item will arrive, based on your zip code and ours. It is NOT guaranteed. Priority Mail is only guaranteed after 5 days and does not include guarantees for incliment weather or storms. The only guaranteed 1-day or 2-day expedited shipping is Priority Mail Express and FedEx Express. We cannot remove the notation (though we would really, really love to. ;D)
- We aim to have all sale orders completed within the 5-day work week (Monday-Friday Dec 1-5). We will update you if, for some reason, this does not happen and we are a bit behind!
- The cart has been updated, and all out of stock items have been noted as of 3:00 PM Sunday afternoon. We will sweep it one more time before the sale begins. No new restock will be added before or during the sale.
Most of these cart issues are known issues we have no power to fix, and they frustrate us as much as they frustrate you. Please understand we want to help you, and we are working our hardest for you. There are only eight of us, and sales are crazy for us too! :D Please be patient and understanding and we will do our best to make your order as pain-free as possible! Our new website, which we have been working on all year, will hopefully address many of these issues.
Items that will NOT be discounted during the sale: (seasonal charity items, or items we sell at cost or slightly above cost)
Seasonal wigs (Autumn Forest, Bewtiched, Owl, Persephone, etc)
Gift Certificate purchases
Metal duckbill clips
Razor combs and blades
Shampoo and conditioner
Wefting thread and needles
Items that ARE discounted but have a known issue of being kicked out so they're no longer discounted: (email us if this happens to you and we'll fix it/refund you the sale amount)
Long ponytail clips
Please double check your discount amount after sale and email us to let us know if something is amiss. The first half hour is always the rougheset, so we will be on Facebook during that time to fix any reports of items being kicked out of the discount category.