As the holidays approach and online orders increase, shipping times will also increase. Our three day processing time will still be in effect, but carriers such as USPS, DHL and FedEx will also see increased transit times. Please give yourself a two week period for standard shipping if you need your item by a deadline. If you need it sooner, please opt for express delivery, NOT priority mail.
Also, there are a few clarifications we would like to make for our shipping carriers.
* USPS is still processing and delivering your packages. This has not and will not change. If your package is lost or stolen, please contact both us and your local post office.
* Priority mail 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day options ARE NOT GUARANTEED. These options are misleading and we cannot remove them until we switch to our new site, as they are provided by USPS itself. This is causing a lot of misunderstandings and we are trying to do what we can to mitigate that. Priority mail can and often does take up to five days.
* Insurance is not needed on first cass packages.
* International first class has a shipping time of at least a week and can take up to four. Customs often delays packages of this type of service.
* FedEx options are still available.
Thanks, guys, our new website will be up soon and our new shipping prices will be reflected there, as well as shipping discounts. The whole reason we are changing our shipping is so that we may pass shipping savings onto you, as a customer, and offer discounted shipping options. Unfortunately, we cannot offer this service with USPS alone. We appreciate you bearing with us during the changes.