Oh, wise sultan, how may my wig serve you?
This wig’s ponytail is attached and is not a clip-on ponytail like the Jeannie. It sports a small 1″ (2.5 cm) fringe at the base of the neck to cover your hair. Jasmine has a 2″ (5 cm) skincap where the bangs meet the head, 23″ (58.5 cm) long bangs and a length of 27″ (68.5 cm) from the base of the ponytail to the end.
There is a comb in the front of the wig to help balance the weight forward so that the wig doesn’t slide off your head, but you will still need to add a few bobby pins. We recommend that you put this wig on, take out the ponytail, and adjust it to fit your own head. You will have to use your own hair-tie to put up the new adjusted ponytail! We offer various tutorials on how to modify our ponytail wigs to make them smaller. We do not offer exchanges or refunds on this wig because of its size being too large or too small.
This ponytail is thick and very heavy. In order to help keep it high on the head, there are shorter wefts around the interior of the ponytail area to help give the wig itself coverage and thickness. These wefts are not as long as the ponytail itself. These shorter wefts only measure around 4″ (10 cm). If you preposition or remove the ponytail, the shorter wefts may require some slight restyling with hairspray or a blow dryer to keep them smooth and tamed inside the longer hairs. This is NOT a defect. We offer various tutorials on how to modify our ponytail wigs to make them smaller. We do not offer exchanges or refunds on this wig because of its size being too large or too small.
- All colors are our heat-resistant CLASSIC fiber. For more information about our CLASSIC and SILKY fibers and colors, please visit our CLASSIC vs SILKY Fibers FAQ and Fibers Color Chart pages.
- Check our Flickr Gallery to see customers wearing this wig!
PLEASE READ: This wig comes in TWO cap sizes:
– SMALL size caps are approx 21 inches unstretched
– LARGE size caps are approx 23 inches unstretched
– If you measure your hairline circumference to be in the middle of the two sizes (22 inches), we suggest going with the larger size if you have thick and/or long hair, though you might fit into the small size if you have short hair such as a pixie cut or a thinner bob.
– The tightness of he ponytail can increase or decrease the inside sizing. For the best fit, secure the wig’s hairline around your own with bobby pins, and re-tie the ponytail/s while wearing it.