Thank you all for being so patient with us!
Some of our boxes are being held in customs, so there is a slight delay on our restock.
If you are in need of a wig by Sakuracon, please email us at ArdaOrders@gmail.com ASAP and we can help you find an alternative if your wig does not arrive to us this week. Thank you!
Hello all you wonderful supporters. Harl here, and I wanted to give you an update on where we are, what we're doing, and where we plan to go for the year 2014. We've got some big things ahead, and we're all mad about them and mad scrambling to get everything settled, because there's lots that will be a-changing this year.
For starters, keep an eye on our Facebook - we're already getting restock in, and announcements will be made when that stuff is put into our cart and updated. There's already some items that have been updated, so the item you want may be winging its way toward you soon.
For the next week and a half, three of us will be in China visiting our factory and taking the opportunity to address continued and tighter quality control and new ventures. We have many new products planned for the coming year, and we want to make sure that our brand is still a brand that you can trust and rely on. If you ever feel you've gotten an item that's not what you expected, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to make sure you're happy with your order. We also love suggestions on items to get and ways to improve; never hesitate to email us.
Here are just some of the things we are planning to implement in the coming months:
- A brand new WEBSITE: no more issues during sales or with out of stock items being sold when not in stock. What a relief! This also means better inventory reporting and control, so hopefully we'll be able to anticipate what's selling fast and get it in sooner, so things aren't out of stock so frequently. We want to be dependable so you can depend on us, and we want to meet your demand!
- A brand new WAREHOUSE: our very own building with its very own offices! Arda Wigs will be moving to a new location on Elston in Chicago at the beginning of May, which means you might even be able to come pick up your wigs at our location soon, if you live nearby!
- New Chicago EVENTS: one of our most important goals is to better your community by active, positive involvement, and one of the ways we plan to do this in the coming year is with events and parties in the Chicago area. Our photoshoot contests are just the beginning - we want to give back to our community in our home town, and that means photoshoot days in warm weather, workshops, costume parties at our new warehouse at night, and gala events to benefit charity. There's no end to the stuff we have planned for you guys, and it's going to (hopefully!) blow your mind!
- Brand new PRODUCTS: our recently released lacefronts are just the beginning. We hear and listen to your feedback, and we have lots planned for the year, including MORE lacefronts, a smaller size cap for our ponytail wigs (for those of you who are swimming in the hard-to-edit areas), new styles to fill out our already ample selection, and an entirely new fiber we hope to start carrying by the summertime.
- New SHIPPING SERVICE: sadly, the bad news is USPS has been losing too many parcels for us to offer it as a viable shipping option anymore. The GOOD news is that we've negotiated a deal with Fedex to provide you with the same fast shipping service for a competitive price to USPS. We will still be offering first class USPS on parcels under a certain dollar amount, but everything else will be handled by Fedex. This is also good news for international customers, because the rate should go down a bit for you vs. Priority mail, also. And we will start doing FREE SHIPPING for orders over a certain dollar amount.
As with everything we do, we love and want to support YOU, because without you, we wouldn't be here. So if you have suggestions for colors you absolutely can't live without in our new fiber line, or suggestions on styles, or suggestions for colors to carry in styles we already have, or suggestions on how you'd like to see us improve, EMAIL US! Please! We mean it! firstname.lastname@example.org We logistically can't do everything, but we will try our hardest to do whatever we can.
Thanks, and here's to 2014!
We've got two contests going on at the moment! :)