Backorder & Shipping Policies
What Does It Mean To Backorder A Wig?
- If a wig is out of stock, the “Add to Cart” button should say “Backorder”. Payments for backorders are taken up front and place you on a priority waiting list. Backordered wigs will be shipped upon warehouse replenishment. Please allow the current processing time to pass before receiving a shipping notification.
- Out of stock wigs do not have guaranteed restock dates. Rough estimates are provided, but we cannot promise when items will replenish. For more information, please visit our restock page.
- We do not ship partial shipments. Orders with both in stock and backordered items will ship when the backordered item is restocked. In stock items are always allocated for your order. If you prefer to receive your in stock item first, please place separate orders.
- Makeup and styling accessories cannot be backordered.
When Will I Get My Package?
Orders normally process in 3-5 business days, or 7-10 business days during high volume periods. Please view the cart or site banner for current processing times. Processing time does not include weekends or holidays. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm CST.
We pride ourselves on fast shipping, but we cannot guarantee same day shipment, even on express 1-2 day packages. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your order is time-sensitive. The subject of your email should state - RUSH [your order number].
To cancel your order, please email us as SOON as possible with the subject - CANCEL [your order number]. We will do our best, but we cannot guarantee canceling your order before shipment.
If You Live in the U.SWe offer both USPS and UPS shipping methods. PLEASE NOTE: These are USPS/UPS estimated times as stated on their website. We do not control these estimations! Shipping estimates are not guaranteed and actual shipping times will vary. These shipping times are after processing time has passed.
USPS First-Class: 3-5 business days. 14 oz or less. Not insured.
USPS Priority: 2-3 business days.
USPS Express: 1-2 business days. Overnight not guaranteed.
UPS Ground: 4-7 business days.
UPS 2-Day Air: 2 business days.
UPS Next Day Air: 1 business day. Best option for overnight.
All of the shipping methods listed above include shipping insurance EXCEPT USPS First-Class. Unfortunately, if you choose First-Class and it gets lost, we cannot replace it!
FREE USPS Priority (2-3 day) shipping on U.S orders $75 USD+!
(Before taxes, excluding shipping, and after any applied discounts.)
InternationalSome things to keep in mind for international shipping:
- International packages will be subject to additional fees for customs/duty charges imposed and collected by your country's customs office.
- Customs fees are the responsibility of the customer and are not collected or paid in advance by Arda Wigs.
- We cannot mark packages as “gifts".
- International customers from Germany: We are not responsible for fees if a package is returned to us. Please contact your local customs office before placing an order to familiarize yourself with your local customs office's policies. If your state's customs has specific guidelines in order to process your package, please contact email@example.com with special instructions.
Please note, UPS International packages that are refused at customs may be subject to export fees, which will be deducted from your refund after the package arrives back to our warehouse.
USPS First-Class International: For packages under 4 lbs. Average delivery 2-6 weeks. No tracking or insurance; use at your own risk.
USPS Priority International: Average delivery time 6-10 business days. Insured with tracking.
USPS Priority Express International: Average delivery time 3-5 business days. Insured with tracking.
UPS Standard: Average delivery time 2-5 Business Days (Canada and Mexico only).
UPS Worldwide Expedited: Average delivery time 2-5 Business Days.
UPS Worldwide Express Plus: Average delivery time 1-3 Business Days.
What If My Package Is Lost, Stolen, Or Damaged?
Shipping insurance is included on Priority and Express USPS domestic and international packages, as well as all UPS packages. Shipping insurance is not included on USPS First Class domestic or international. Please be aware that we cannot offer replacements on parcels shipped via this method. Claims for Priority and Express packages not received can be filed for USPS Priority Mail no sooner than 15 days after shipment, and no sooner than 7 days for USPS Priority Express. All claims filed through USPS must be made no later than 60 days after the package originally shipped.
If your tracking number states that your package is delivered but you have not received anything, please be sure to check your mail area (mailbox, lobby, front desk, etc), as well as with neighboring residences. If your tracking number says delivered and still nothing has turned up after 48 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get the claims process underway as quickly as possible.
Claims process and investigation typically takes 2-4 weeks before a refund or replacement can be provided. Claims cannot be filed for USPS First Class.
I think my wig is defective. What do I do?
Please email us at email@example.com! We try to quality check everything, but mistakes may slip past us. Provide your order number, let us know the issue, and send photos. Defects are a case by case basis, but we are happy to assist you in any way we can!